Safety's experienced sales teams are ready to provide solutions to the
issues you face stemming from the ever-changing OSHA and industry
requirements. The Health and Safety of your employees and facility is our
number one priority.
We have a proven track
record of providing our customers with innovative ways of reducing the
total procurement cost of safety supplies and services. In addition, Care
Safety offers you the largest local inventory of safety supplies from the
industry's leading manufacturers. Combine this with our unmatched service
offering and Care Safety becomes:
single source for all of your safety related needs!
- On-site Calibration and Repair of Gas and Air Monitoring Equipment.
- Gas Detectors, Remote Air Sampling, Air Velocity Meters, Sound Level
Meters, Heat Stress Monitors, Port-A-Count Fit Tester, Photo Ionization
Detectors, Supplied Air Systems, SCBA, Indoor Air Quality Meters,
Electronic Balometers, Tripods, Winch Units, Retractable Lifelines, Air
Circulation / Ventilation, Training Videos.
- Hand Protection, Personal Protective Equipment, Ergonomics, Protective
Clothing, Eyewash and Showers, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Flammable
Liquids, Plant Identification, Lockout / Tagout, plus many more!
- Care Safety offers numerous training programs to increase employee
understanding. Occupational Safety and Health Training Records are
included to ensure compliance with both state and federal requirements. Course subjects include
Hazcom / Right To Know, Personal Protective Equipment, Respiratory,
Industrial Rigging, First Aid / CPR, Confined Space, Bloodborne Pathogens,
Accident Investigation, Lockout / Tagout, Fall Protection and more.
- Quantitative fit testing using a Port-A-Count for half-mask and
full-face respirators from multiple manufacturers.
- Grade D Breathing Air Fill Station, Regulator and Hose Repairs,
Hydrostatic Testing, Annual Certification (Posi-Check 3).