- A hand analysis survey conducted by job application, current usage,
program, recordable injuries and cost effectiveness. No matter what the
hazard, we have a program and glove style to match your needs.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Our representatives will assist you in identifying each job function and
classifying it in the appropriate category in order to determine the types
of PPE needed for your employees to work safely.
- From matting on the assembly line, to the keyboard rests in the front
office, and all the back supports, anti-vibration and impact gloves in
between... we'll help keep your workers protected while on the job.
- New technology and developments in the fabrics used in protective
clothing have allowed customers to choose new products. Not only do the
new fabrics offer great protection, but they can also help reduce heat
stress issues AND in many cases lower your cost!
Eyewash and Showers
- Surveys conducted with plant safety and operations staff can insure
compliance with current regulations regarding placement, identification,
testing and inspection requirements.
Confined Spaces - From
atmospheric monitoring to ventilation techniques, rescue and retrieval to
communication... we'll work together to first identify, then develop your
confined space program.
- Beginning with a walk-through of your facility, to providing fall arrest
demonstrations and training... if your application involves heights,
depths or horizontal protection we've got a solution.
Flammable Liquid Survey
- You'll receive a written survey linking each area of storage, transfer,
use and disposal to the appropriate OSHA standard along with the
recommended compliant product for your use.
- A signs speaks for you when you're not there. Let us help you get the
message across to workers and visitors by choosing the right signs and
identification products for your facility.
Lock Out / Tag Out
- When working on equipment, simply having it shut-off or unplugged is not
enough. Comply with OSHA Regulations and Lock It Out! We'll can help you
"lock out" injuries by selecting the appropriate Lock Out / Tag Out
equipment for each application.